Wednesday, August 09, 2006  

I census having some fun...

Well... Last night was Census Night. Wasn't it cool??
I really enjoyed it. Putting horizontal strokes in those little boxes, choosing the right income bracket, it was all very exciting!

I can't remember the last Census held five years ago. That's not because I wasn't in the country or anything, I just can't remember it! I think my Dad must've answered the questions for us...

My brother and I completed the form together last night and answered our Dad's questions for him. I filled out the form while my brother read the information booklet. Did anyone else find it really odd that the questions in the information booklet weren't chronological, but were divided by type of question (e.g. heritage, people on the move)? It didn't make much sense...

What were you favourite questions?
I found the one regarding your address to be a little confusing. There was that question at the start where you were asked to write your home address (where you were living now)- that made sense. At around question 8 or 9, it then asked questions such as "Where were you living one (and five years) ago?", or something like that. They should've had a little box that said "the same address on the front of this booklet" - that would've been efficient.

I haven't blogged in so so long... I'm sorry! It's not to say I don't want to - I enjoy reading over at jellibabi and onlycoolppl... excellent blogs over there! I guess this is just a quick post to say I'm still blogging and part of the blogosphere...

I've been listening a lot to The Feeling's Twelve Stops And Home... excellent, catchy tunes.. Highly, highly recommended!! Check them out!

Til next time...

posted by AJ | 2:12 PM |